Friday, July 17, 2009
The last couple of days!
So... on Monday I went to a water park with my friend Kayla! We had so much fun! Then she came over to my house and we had a sleepover! In the morning we went to see a movie and then went to the Panda Express (fast food restaurant) which was yummy! I had a blast with her because we hadn't gotten to see each other since school was out so that was nice! Then the next day my mom and I met my aunt and cousin at the beach! The beach was hot but really relaxing! Thursday we took a little road trip (we being my mom, grammy, cousin, aunt, and I). We went to St. Augustine to go out to lunch and shopping at the outlets! Today we are just being lazy around the house! But tomorrow night we are going to go to a baseball game! Talk to you as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment